Bridal Beauty Timeline
Three to Six Months Before
Finding a skincare routine shouldn’t be complicated. For those busy days when you don’t have the time to think about the best way to care for your skin, your routine needs to be automatic. The three key elements are to cleanse, tone and moisturise; aiming to purify the skin while keeping it hydrated and balanced.
- Book a skin consultation and receive advice on any skin concerns that you may have.
- Commence monthly facials
One Month Before
- Consider beginning a regular peel regimen. In addition to your regular facials (which ideally you have once a month), try using at-home peels. Consistently using a gentle formula will fade fine lines, even and brighten skin tone, and ward off breakouts.
- Exfoliating dry/dead skin cells on the surface of the skin and is one of the most important aspects of your home skincare routine for face and body. Not only helps many skin problems, it also increases blood circulation, which in turn helps you to achieve healthy and glowing skin
Two Weeks Before
- Now is the time to test out your wedding tan. Having this time cushion means you can be happy with your perfect natural glow.
One Week Before
- Have your final facial. Make sure there’s a buffer between any postfacial breakouts and the big day.
- In anticipation of your tan (if you haven’t so far) start ridding the dead skin cells on your body for a long-lasting glow.
- Get your brows waxed or shaped at the one week mark—tweeze any stray hairs at least one day before your wedding to avoid redness.
- Get waxed at least four days before the big day so your skin has time to heal (do not exfoliate for 3 days after your wax)
One to Two Days Before
- Two days before your wedding, get your bridal tan.
- Try an at-home brightening mask. If you’re more of a multitasker, go for an overnight mask. But be sure that the formula is supergentle — you don’t want to irritate your skin right before your Big Day.
- The perfect elegant manicure and pedicure.
The Big Day
- Moisturise. Hydrating your skin will make it glow, not to mention make your tan last longer. Focus on your hands — everyone will be looking at your rings!